Easter Weekend

We took a break from unpacking boxes and painting walls at the new house to spend Easter at the cabin with Brian's parents! (Did I mention we moved two weeks ago?) We love going to the cabin. Brian grew up going when he was a little boy, and we took weekend trips with friends in college with different groups of friends. I love that there are memories there. Brian's parents retired last spring and live there during the summer and fall. It was great to be in the mountains again!

Joy Lynne & I arranging cupcakes!


carrot cake & strawberry lemon cupcakes!


everyone except for Lloyd at Easter dinner


Me & Brian before church. We went to the same church that I met Brian at 10 years ago, a couple months after we met that summer in Jamaica in 2001. It had been 10 years since since I had been back to the church!


it was a full house!

Thanks Lloyd for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment