two girls weekends in a row!


My mom and sister came to visit this weekend! Brian went out of town for a guys weekend a the cabin with his brother and dad as part of his birthday celebration. They went to this new zip line course that recently opened in Asheville.
Llyod, Brian & Evan
Look how pretty the leaves are!
When my mom found out I would be in town alone this weekend, she said she would come up for a visit! She drove to Gainesville to pick up Nat, and they got here late Friday night. It had been since 3 months since we had seen each other, so I'm so glad it worked out!

My mom helped me make Magu's famous manicotti for B's belated birthday dinner. This dish is quite a task- it's a day's work, or in our case, a very late night's work. We were up until 2 am, but it was so worth it. This dish is a delicacy in the O'Steen house!
We had lunch at the Highland Bakery. One of my new favorite spots!

Thanks for coming! A relaxing weekend of shopping, trying new restaurants, cooking together, and watching movies was just what we all needed. I am so thankful to have such wonderful family. I wish we lived CLOSER!!! One day!

1 comment: