The End of Summer

This year, Brian and I celebrated Labor Day weekend with both friends AND family! We traveled up to Charlotte to celebrate Nina and Mark's wedding which was absolutely beautiful.
It's been so fun chatting with her online about the planning.. and now she's a married lady!
Congratulations Nina & Mark!!

us with the Moore's!


Carrie, Ginna & Jeff


Brian & me


the girls


so fun to see college friends!


This was taken a little over a year ago at Sara's wedding...


So we recreated it at Nina's!


Carrie fed us amazing homemade waffles for breakfast the next morning.


After breakfast, Brian and I headed to the mountains to visit his parents at the cabin. This is one of the most relaxing places ever. We love visiting and are excited that they will be living there every summer now!


Notice the warm clothes... I was not expecting such cool weather! It got me excited for fall.


Brian's brother Evan is living in Asheville now and came to hang out. And to meet Toby of course.


I love that he still fits in my lap.


We spent Monday afternoon hiking some of the Appalachian Trail.


Toby wants to move to the mountains.


We made it up to the Bald.




A great way to end the summer... Now we're ready for fall! Scarves, sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, the sound of leaves crunching as you walk, cool crisp air.... Can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. I spy a Christmas card picture!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys always coordinate your outfits? :)

    So good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie- I don't love that picture enough for a Christmas card picture...

    Sara- We were talking about how we all wore bright colors to your wedding and darker colors to Nina's! We did not talk about it at all... funny how that happens though. :)

    ReplyDelete