hello fall!

This weekend we had a low key weekend at home which was so nice! I spent Saturday organizing closets and switching out summer and fall stuff. It's so fun to enter a new season for the first time in our home. I have a lot more decorating options here than I did in our old apartment. Thanks to pinterest, I have been obsessed with yarn wrapped letters (which I made for my kitchen this summer) and yarn wreaths, so I thought a new season was the perfect time to make one! I found a tutorial and went to work. So much fun. I may make you one because I loved it so much. I need to not get carried away here.. Isn't it adorable?


2 comments:

  1. I love that Allison, so cute! I really like the way the felt flowers are cut too. I've never seen it done that way before! I'll have to use that technique when I do my fall wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Allison! Love the colors of the roses.

    ReplyDelete