downtown lawrenceville

It was a nice short 4 day week for me at work.. I think I will be finished with my remaining 20 IEPs before the end of March. I am starting to see the light at the end, and before we know it, summer will be here!! Last weekend was so fun having friends in town, but this weekend has been nice too. Nothing major going on.. Just the usual crafting, running, napping, video gaming... And the Academy Awards come on tomorrow night! A lot of exciting events are coming up in the next few months, so it's nice to have a low key weekend every once in a while. We took advantage of the gorgeous day and headed to downtown Lawrenceville with Toby. We wanted to explore, but didn't want to drive all the way downtown. It was a lovely afternoon.



We walked around the square... not as exciting as parts of Atlanta, but still enjoyable.

And grabbed a slice.

Toby got a pepperoni.

We I couldn't leave without a cupcake from Sweets on the Square! I was proud of myself for only buying one and splitting with Brian. 

3 comments: