Christmas in Leesburg

It's really weird to think that this was the third Christmas for me and Brian since we've been married! This year we headed down to Leesburg, FL to celebrate Christmas a few days early with Brian's whole family. We continued traditions that were started when Brian was a kid... Like driving through Christmas Tree Lane. This year we crammed nine people into a mini van so we could all be together. Memories were definitely made. :)

I went a little crazy with cookies this year.. Along with about four other kinds, I had to make sugar cookies. My favorite. I iced them for six hours straight and loved every minute of it. 


Lloyd and Susan took all of us to Silver Springs to ride in the glass bottom boats!



Uncle Brian and Jack walking through the park


Joy Lynne and Truett waiting for the second boat ride.


My favorite part was the family bike ride! 


1 comment: